- CWC Labs has pioneered many testing protocols and safety standards for heavy metals and herbicides in food and supplements. See LowHeavyMetalsVerified.com and GlyphosateTested.com for details.
- CWC Labs is the home of the "Cesium Eliminator" invention, which removes radioisotopes or cesium from the human digestive tract. This is a critical, lifesaving goal following nuclear accidents or nuclear war, where Cesium-137 is a common radioisotope contaminant. See CesiumEliminator.com for more details.
- CWC Labs published public results for glyphosate in beer, finding that glyphosate levels in beer are of no real concern. See FoodForensics.com for data details.
- CWC Labs is also the home where "Heavy Metals Defense" was invented. It's a patented dietary invention that's scientifically proven to eliminate toxic heavy metals.
- CWC Labs help pioneer a mass spec method for the quantitation of cannabinoids in hemp extracts. See the paper published in the LC/GC Journal - Chromatography Online.
- CWC Labs is the whistleblowing science organization that found Amazon.com to be selling dietary supplements contaminated with high levels of lead and aluminum. The Wall Street Journal later published a bombshell story detailing thousands of illegal, unsafe and FDA-banned products being sold by Amazon.com.
- The founder of CWC Labs is the author of a No. 1 best-selling science book on Amazon.com titled, "Food Forensics." See FoodForensics.com for more details.
- CWC Labs is dedicated to real science, not corporate cover-ups. For this reason, CWC Lab is never contracted by Monsanto, Bayer, Big Pharma companies or large food manufacturers.
In summary, CWC Labs carries out honest, ethical science to promote safe, clean food, supplements and water for all Americans. The lab's founder is pro-America, pro-law enforcement, pro-health freedom and an advocate of organic food and ecological sustainability.